**The registration deadline has been extended to June 10th! (Speakers must still register by June 1st)**
- You MUST register to order a meal. You can register onsite, but you will not be able to order a meal at that time.
- If you register after June 1st, you must EMAIL your completed registration form.
Opening night of the conference and the workshops on Saturday afternoon are free and open to everyone. To attend the full conference, registration is required. ICAS is a fully volunteer organization. The cost of registration is merely to cover the cost of the conference. No organizers or speakers are ever paid.
How to Register
Please download and fill out this registration form:
You can scan it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and then send your check to the PO Box noted on the form. Otherwise, you can just send the filled out form with your check to the PO Box.
Please put the following on the memo line of your check: CAS Conference.
Meals: $15 / per meal
Two optional fully vegan lunches are available and can be pre-orded on the registration form.
(Note: Even if you are MCTC affiliated you must still order and pay for lunches if you want them.)
If you are attending but not speaking at the event, you must register by June 1oth to order lunch.
- Pre-paid registration: $40 (not including meals)
- On-site registration: $50 (not including meals)
- Registration is free to MCTC students, faculty, staff, and exhibitors (Note: food is not free and the registration form must still be filled out)
If you want to attend this conference but cannot register due to financial constraints, please contact organizer Kim Socha at email@example.com. We will make every effort for all interested parties to attend while still having the financial means to hold a well organized conference. You must contact Kim by June 10th for alternative registration.